share the love.
we love applying our skills and drive to pursuits outside of client work as well. from open source projects to conferences and events to sports and performances, we're all about getting out there, expanding our horizons, and giving back.
justin put together a custom kinect-based video game for the 2012 edition of AIGA Colorado's annual skateboard art show. check it out.
convergefl and geek-end
jay and jed put together the 5K/10K race for rubyconf 2012 in denver. check out race results on github.
denver startup week
mode set was an in-kind sponsor of the inaugural denver startup week in october 2012. jay chaired programming for the tech track, and ken provided logistical and event support. check out the event recap.
create denver week
justin put together a large public video game installation for create denver week, a celebration of the creative scene in denver. check out a recap of the installation.
rocky mountain ruby 2011
mode set was a silver sponsor of rocky mountain ruby 2011. jay spoke on the topic of cognitive psychology as it relates to the "zen of coding", and mode set co-sponsored the closing night brewery tour with pivotal boulder.
jay spoke on the topic of managing long-term projects at mountain.rb 2010. check out the video.
- cmsimple - a simple CMS wrapped around the Mercury content editor
- utensils - a client side component driven library
- docomo - a documentation and style guide generation tool tuned to work with the asset pipeline
- fishnet - a simple grid framework of functions and mixins for both fluid and fixed layouts
- chrono - simple timekeeping system - make it easy to remember how you spend your hours
- dotset - our default configuration files for Bash and Vim. [we ♥ the Vim]
- bitbot - mode set's campfire bot